Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0

Charlotte Hornets Face Masks - NBA Face Coverings Online Shop

Tom Thibodeau still knows how to coach. While some might have forgotten that, Thibodeau has reminded everyone with how the Knicks have started the season, including victories over the Bucks and Pacers. A team without many quality defensive players is effectively guarding people, and Julius Randle is playing at the highest level of his career. Yes, the Knicks have a long way to go, and no, this is not a playoff team. But Thibodeau is building an identity and a culture in New York. For a team that has lacked both for a long time, this is a good start. -- BontempsCharlotte Hornets Face Masks

[Obrazek: 0f4cfcc1d7689a9a0ea40b18e51908fa2a3496c3...00x100.png]

After the LA Clippers blew a 22-point lead in just over five minutes to suffer another second-half collapse, Kawhi Leonard said the Clippers "just have to change."

[Obrazek: 0f4cfcc1d7689a9a0ea40b18e51908fa754f2fbd...00x100.png]

After the game, coach Steve Kerr said he did not believe the injury to be serious, categorizing it instead as a "tweaked ankle."Orlando Magic Face Masks

Bogdanovic was 2-for-6 from the field and shot 1-for-5 from the 3-point line. He had five points and one defensive rebound before leaving.

nbafacecoverings.com
Nba Cloth Face Masks

Doc Rivers on today’s events: “I will say it, because I don’t think a lot of people want to. Can you imagine today, if those were all black people storming the Capitol, and what would have happened? That, to me, is a picture that’s worth a thousand words for all of us to see.” pic.twitter.com/tk9I35KsgwDetroit Pistons Face Masks

The Celtics’ top pick Aaron Nesmith has made only three of his first 12 shots through three appearances. His head looks like it’s spinning a bit, especially defensively, when he’s gotten early run. But dismiss his potential to help this team at your own peril.

Westbrook is second on the Wizards this season with 20.5 points per game. He's also averaging 11.8 assists and 10.7 rebounds.Sacramento Kings Face Masks
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości